Tax My Vehicle | DVLA

SA99 1, GBR

Website: Localweb uk


Tax your vehicle Tax your car, motorcycle or other vehicle using a reference number from: a recent reminder (V11) or ‘last chance’ warning letter from DVLA your vehicle log book (V5C) - it must be in your name the green ‘new keeper’ slip from a log book if you’ve just bought it If you do not have any of these documents, you’ll need to apply for a new log book. You can pay by debit or credit card, or Direct Debit. You must tax your vehicle even if you do not have to pay anything, for example if you’re exempt because you’re disabled. You’ll need to meet all the legal obligations for drivers before you can drive.




{{ }}

No Review Found